- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/pathology-laboratory-medicine/neuropathology.aspx' target = '_blank'>Neuropathology</a>
- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/pathology-laboratory-medicine/anatomic-pathology.aspx' target = '_blank'> Pathology - Anatomic and Clinical</a>
- Pathology - Anatomic and Clinical
- Medical Education: Ain Shams University Hospital, Cairo, Egypt
- Residency: Pathology - Anatomic and Clinical, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA, USA
- Fellowship: Neuropathology, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Clinical Special Interests: Neuromuscular pathology; brain non neoplastic disorders and tumors; bone and soft tissue tumors
- Research Special Interests: Neural stem cells and their relationship to histological parameters in neoplastic brain tissue; the role and potential of neural stem cells in brain tumors, particularly in high grade gliomas
Search for publications by Raafat F. Makary, M.B.B.S. (M.D.), Ph.D.
: The resulting entries may not reflect a complete or accurate listing for Raafat F. Makary, M.B.B.S. (M.D.), Ph.D.
Many journals are not indexed by PubMed, and there may be articles by other authors of the same name listed by this search.