- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/surgery/' target = '_blank'>Surgery</a>
- Surgical Critical Care
- Medical Education: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Residency: Surgery, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Clinical Special Interests: Minimally invasive surgery; robotic surgery; gastroesophageal reflux; biliary disorders; inflammatory bowel disease; peptic ulcers; endocrine disorders
- Research Special Interests: Outcomes studies involving minimally invasive surgery, clinical pathway development, surgery for inflammatory bowel disease, and the surgical treatment of swallowing disorders
Search for publications by Michael S. Nussbaum, M.D., F.A.C.S.
: The resulting entries may not reflect a complete or accurate listing for Michael S. Nussbaum, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Many journals are not indexed by PubMed, and there may be articles by other authors of the same name listed by this search.