Welcome to our three-year University of Florida College of Medicine-Jacksonville (UFCOM-J) Pediatric Residency Program located in Jacksonville, FL. When residents begin our program they enter our family of current residents, fellows and faculty who offer experienced training, guidance and support.
- Free-standing children's hospital
- Tertiary care, metropolitan hospital with a Level I trauma center and a Level III NICU
- Varied socio-economic population
- Medical economics elective
- State-of-the-art telemedicine and teleconferencing facilities
- Partnership with Duval County Health Department
- UF CARES/Rainbow Center, a comprehensive pediatric AIDS program
- Twice-a-week continuity care clinic in second and third years
- Continuity clinics include UF community-based offices, private practices, Navy ambulatory clinic and health department clinics
- Recipient of $1.8 million Anne E. Dyson community pediatrics training grant
We all wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors in the field of pediatrics. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can offer additional assistance.