Welcome to our three-year University of Florida College of Medicine-Jacksonville (UFCOM-J) Pediatric Residency Program located in Jacksonville, FL. When residents begin our program they enter our family of current residents, fellows and faculty who offer experienced training, guidance and support.
- Free-standing, newly constructed children's hospital
- Tertiary care, metropolitan hospital with a Level I trauma center and a Level III NICU
- Varied socio-economic population
- Medical economics elective
- State-of-the-art telemedicine and teleconferencing facilities
- Partnership with Duval County Health Department
- UF CARES/Rainbow Center, a comprehensive pediatric AIDS program
- Twice-a-week continuity care clinic in second and third years
- Continuity clinics include UF community-based offices, private practices, Navy ambulatory clinic and health department clinics
- Recipient of $1.8 million Anne E. Dyson community pediatrics training grant (2002-2007)
We all wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors in the field of pediatrics. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can offer additional assistance.